ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Grappa Brush Sticker !!!!

Grappa Brush Sticker !!!!

Edit: Since there was a bit of fuzz in the original sticker I have updated the file with a larger better version. Please use the GrappaGain.stk.
    Also, in case you want, I have uploadedsome more (better, more resolved, more fluid) brushes in this thread, which can be used for smoke swilrs amongst other things:
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=27693

Heya,
    Sorry to be going on & on about the grappa thingy.. but I love it too much..!
    So I decided to make a Brush based on that...
    It's not exactly grappa, but is sort of similar..(after all it's a sticker brush..limited by the matrix )
    It'll give you nice rotation based on stroke direction and tilt of the pen (you'll want a tiltable pen )
    Also it'g good for smaller strokes in AR, but for those large gentle strokes I recommend LazyNezumi ( it's a great util for slowing and smoothing down strokes, google it..) set Lazy to 0 radius & full smoothing and you get lovely strokes.. all this because AR doesn't have smoothing for stickers..
    maybe I should make that suggestion..hmm..

I guess this is not over yet, i'll keep tinkering with it, and welcome any ideas you all might have for improving it

Anyway,
    Do try it out and let me know if it works for you..

P.S. Sorry about the lousy demo, but I was in a hurry.. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grappa demo.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	448.3 KB 
ID:	41508  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flyashy; 02-25-2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Updated the file.
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Thanks, Fly-Grappa!!! I've downloaded the PRS file and I'll be giving it a try! I'll let you know how it works out......

Thanks Eileen
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.