ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Uses A Translator?

Who Uses A Translator?

I know I don't being as I speak English, but I just wanted to know who doesn't know English and are using a translator. Now don't be shy, we all go through these things one time or another...
    Lolalot's here! Everyone can party now!

One has searched in vain, pray can you help me? I have searched high and low but as of yet, I cannot find an online American in to English translator.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell if you were being serious or just being funny...

One is merely exploring the jocularity of the concepts presented by the afore mentioned epistle.

Fear not my young colonial friend, methinks it is a fine and stalwart investigation of the ethic diversity of these humble forums and the contributors therein.

Mayhap it will lead to many a ribald laugh, occasioned by the propensity of Babbage's miraculous invention, when employed in untangling linguistic conundrums, to erroneously interpret the literal semantics of an innocent phrase or colloquialism into an unfortunate, unconsidered faux pas or double entendre!

Nil homini certum es... eh? me old mucker!

It shall be an interesting find indeed, dear Fraser...

To know more about others is the way to finding out more about yourself, correct?

After reading that Neil, I do need an American to English translator! lol!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

I agree with Sketch! That was a little odd to read, but I got an idea of what you said...

Indubitably dear chap.... Non scholae sed vitae discimus

Quote Originally Posted by fraser_paice View Post
    One is merely exploring the jocularity of the concepts presented by the afore mentioned epistle.

Fear not my young colonial friend, methinks it is a fine and stalwart investigation of the ethic diversity of these humble forums and the contributors therein.

Mayhap it will lead to many a ribald laugh, occasioned by the propensity of Babbage's miraculous invention, when employed in untangling linguistic conundrums, to erroneously interpret the literal semantics of an innocent phrase or colloquialism into an unfortunate, unconsidered faux pas or double entendre!

Nil homini certum es... eh? me old mucker!
    Pass the aspirin please
    +I only see the good qualities in people. Not being faultless myself, I won't probe into the faults of others+

Seems pretty straightforward to me, fraser!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.