Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Watercolours

Dear Fraser, if you punctually follow Caesars rules... i have nothing to fear....

Just a couple of good news, dear F-P, about differences between charming ladies and watercolours:
    • success doesn't decrease with Your age, it increases instead (with watercolours only alas)
    • You may select watercolours whilst You are selected by ladies (You may just propose Yourself in the best case)

Let me know, pls, also visually, how Your experiment (and "dating") will develop (with WC )
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear AT-TA, thank You for Your warm appreciation and support to my progressively more theoretical learned lessons

You are so much welcomed, dear Caesar, i am learnig a lot theese last days....

Ah Caesar I beg to differ on the comparison.

I have found that age has assisted me greatly with the Ladies, the mistakes of my youth are etched deeply enough that I do not often repeat them....

May I remind you that you only have a single summer over me.

That said I do agree that the paint box of life is full of colours that jar and clash and that you should be thoughtful about which one to have on your brush and that sometimes a desired colour eludes you, sometimes the right colour comes along and blends perfectly.

Everyone's palette is a little different.

It looks good from here .I think my palette is made of mud and your light years ahead of me with wc

Quote Originally Posted by fraser_paice View Post
    Arrrgghhh!!! My life is gone... The dog is staring at his empty food bowl... The call of nature has become an insistent shout... I have developed a Wacom hunch.... My eyes are like poached eggs....

Why?

Because I can't get my head around the watercolours!!!!!

Well ok the sky isn't too bad..... Sob!
    LMAO (((((Hugs)))))
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Just a couple of good news, dear F-P, about differences between charming ladies and watercolours:
    • success doesn't decrease with Your age, it increases instead (with watercolours only alas)
    • You may select watercolours whilst You are selected by ladies (You may just propose Yourself in the best case)

Let me know, pls, also visually, how Your experiment (and "dating") will develop (with WC )
    You have a lady obsession Mr Caesar
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

LOL Right, dear F-P and Jules!
    Maybe I'm still thinking there's some reason if ladies still have one of our ribs, dear Jules.
    Do You rather prefer other animals than human beings, dear friend? I don't think so, You're too young ...
    Anyway other passions (food, wine, clothes, science, etc.) may possibly be less widely shared for similitudes ...

Oh. what have I said about the watercolor brush so far? It's a different breed of cat? It's like sorting eels?
    Keep at it my friend.