ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Collaged

Al Collaged

Portrait of Al from photograph in Jules art projects area.
    Dry watercolor brush and 20 layers and about 100 effects and transformations.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow Sandy that is just wonderful. Everything about it is great.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Awesome, dear Sandra! Probably the most gorgeous and artistic Avatar I could ever imagine. Your creativity and artistic sensitivity becomes greater and greater everyday, with varied and suprising compositions. That's the most incredible consideration, since You did not start as a beginner ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sandra,

What a beautifully colorful and textural work!! You must have spent hours on all the transformations -- I don't deserve such attention! Thanks so much for another outstanding portrait to add to my collection!!

Dear Alexandra, Very beautiful, I feel that you have entered a state, creating the most appropriate time, I am happy for you.

Dear Al, Your face deserves the credit. Very nice and defined features and big blue eyes, what more could an artist ask for?!? I am so relieved to see that you liked it, and a big thank YOU!

Katie, Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind comments!

Cesare, You have been so kind to me and such a great encouragement to me since I have been here. You have helped me to relax and do what I really wish to do-just be me. You make me and others here comfortable with whom they really are. Many thanks my friend for all of your kind words. I am thrilled that you liked my latest work.

as212, Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Alexandra, this is beautiful, the best i have seen from you. You are becoming an expert in this technique. Colors are nicely going together... Just wonderful.

thats great..very clever and very colourful...

Really lovely painting.

It seems to me that huge work has been done to deliver us such a beauty. Really like this one.