ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the lake by the moonlight.

On the lake by the moonlight.

I promised to Alexandra to contribute a pic to her thread called "Fantasy..." simply one should create something just right out of his head as i understood so i did...nobody but my muse could help me...i know... but hey... i tried...and here it is...

Theese could be ferries danzing on the lake by the moonlight...just the idea danzing on the waves of the cold water barefoot... it might feel ticklish...kind of fascinates me... hope you like it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AT-TA; 02-07-2010 at 08:42 AM.

AT-TA, Very good, I think your work is great, I like your painting, because you explain a meaning, a concern that this looks really very different from.
    AT-TA, Obviously, you are a very good artist.

Thanks so much for your sweet and kind comment on this work,as212, your words are very much appreciated. Good day to you.

Fantastic, I love the pastel shades you have used

Dear AT-TA, Your art sensitivity and marvellous sense of colours are perfectly expressed in this dynamic, joyful, rutilant painting of dancing fairies!
    Fantastic and excellent!
    I would also start a first guess of where are You from and, maybe, You're from originallyEastern Germany ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cute painting AT-TA!
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Quite aside from the wonderful paint application, this really takes me on the wings of an emotional journey. Painting as a means of travel is a wonderful thing. Great job! This also reminds me a bit of the famous artist from Arizona, US named Ted DeGrazia.

Wonderful painting AT-TA, I especially like the sky but everything about it is beautiful.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you so much for commenting:alien, Ceasar,Evelyn, Alexandra, alkratzer. Makes me happy that this picture is likable, was not sure aabout it at all... I just painted what i like and what i would dream about if having a power to make a choice in kind of dreams to get..

Al, thanks for the reference to TedGracia, it is a wonderful, full of peace work... one could look at it for hours, because it is full of quiet piece and energy. Must google him up for more pictures. Thanks a lot once more.
    Last edited by AT-TA; 02-07-2010 at 11:40 PM.