Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A fruitful delight in watercolours

Thank You, dear Paul! I guess the inspiration You get is a quite mundane one ... lunchtime!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Absolutely magnificent.

Oh, I think i've missed this final one! Really great Caesar. You're mastering watercolour very well!
    Umberto

What a great still life!!!!
    I love the way the round grapes, round spots on the pear, round seeds in the pomegranate and spots on agave leaves move your eyes around the composition. This came together beautifully!

Whenever Your appreciation appears, dear Albert, I'm pretty sure that I did a good enough job. Thank You, dear mate!

Looks like I start controlling them reasonably well, dear Uuderzo. Sooner or later I shall consider something inspired by our most admired Andrea, maybe also with watercolours, "the veins in my wrists are trembling" (a literary idiomatic Italian translation) in front of such a challenge and likely failure ...
    Thank You!

Dear Alkratzer, Your complimets are so warm and appreciated ... that I'm now ashamed I just posted Your caricature here and in Jules Avatar thread. Just kidding; I hope You'll like it and the silly pun with Your name. Thank You very much!

Caesar, I followed the progress of this painting. Glad you did it not started by the background. This program is so fantastic and allows many different possibilities; not that we have to follow strict rules. This painting is simply delicious, stricto sensus.

Thank You dear Oriane! The greatest feature of ArtRage is that You may significantly accelerate Your learning curve and also to possibly get a far higher number of happy accident You should be ready to take advantage of and exploit.

Caesar....Sometimes... your paintings make me feel better, this is the reason I like it, Your life and certainly a lot of color composition.

Dear As212, whenever I can please or, even better, make someone else feel better or look in a better way to the marvels we've got around us and hardly notice, this is a great reward for me rejoicing for it. Thank You very much then and I just hope I'll do this effect again in the future. A painting has to be a bridge to communicate and share and a prayer, not only experess ourselves.
    The prayers I like the most are the one praising for life and what we've got for free...

This one sure got my attention Caesar.. Very nice painting.. Looks like you do have a good handle on the watercolors..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery