ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Drawing Tablet

Drawing Tablet

Hi guys/gals

Just thought i'd share something with you all, since i've been using Artrage my drawing is getting better as i love all the things i can do, now some of you may know i'm disabled and i type with a stick in my left hand/arm and the mouse with the right, the other day i went and got a drawing tablet its one of the best thing i have now for my computer, i use the pen in my right hand and have the tablet so i can reach it, my lines are about 90% using the tablet, and i got the idea to get one from reading the forum.

So thanks to the forum and a bigger thanks to the Artrage team

ps i've put a photo of me on here so you can see i'm not trying to scam you guys
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

I will soon the kids are doing tracings of them i'll post some as soon as the holidays are over
    Graham Fisher

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Isn't it wonderful, Graham, when we can use technology to actually make our lives easier, instead of more complicated? I seldom used to use my little graphics tablet, but recently have switched to using it full-time to alleviate the strain on my wrist caused by the mouse. It's great that you have found a tool that can make it a little bit more comfortable to express yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I, too, look forward to seeing your kids' and your work.

- Gita

I've got to agree, fantastic that the tablet is turning out helpful to use! Looks like you've got a nice setup there
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

DaveRage wrote:
    I've got to agree, fantastic that the tablet is turning out helpful to use! Looks like you've got a nice setup there
    Indeed and I will look forward to you and the childrens artwork too.

Harmony

Thanks for the kind words i'll put something up over the weekend, but you have to remember i'm not an artist i just love to try things and see what i can draw
    Graham Fisher

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2