ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Is there a place to save favorite images

Is there a place to save favorite images

Is there a site in the AR forum where I can save my favorite images? Kind of like in the gallery where I can go and see just the images I have tagged as a favorite?

Hello, Carl! Yes, there is a way for you to save an image that has been uploaded into the Gallery. All you need to do is to select the image, then in the right-hand corner, click on Image Tools, then select "Add to Favorites". To view your Favorites from the Gallery, simply click on the "My Stuff" link on the menu bar at the top of the Gallery home page and select "My Favorites".

I hope this helps!

As an alternate to Eileen's great idea, you could download copies to your computer to enjoy (and in my case "study") at your leisure. I've learned much (with much much more to still learn) by really zooming in on some of the terrific works posted here and nearly always have one AR favorite or another as my desktop. Often I'll simply open my "AR Favorites" file and run the many great works there as a looping slide show...entertainment, inspiration and education all at once.

Eileen,
    Thanks. that is what I was looking for. I did just what you said but they did not appear when I clicked on My stuff-My Favorites. Maybe it takes a while for them to be added. Will check back later to see. At least I see how it is supposed to work.

jbyrjbyr,
    Sometimes I also save then blow images up to look at, however, somehow, that bothers me when I do it. There is nothing wrong with doing it, but somehow it bothers me so I usually come to here to look. A slide show of images I really like would be a good idea especially if I had a 24 inch screen which I don't have.

O'well
    Carl