ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The most beautiful 3D gals on the net...

The most beautiful 3D gals on the net...

Here's what this site considers some of the most beautiful digital 3D renders of ladies on the net...

http://www.3dm3.com/cggirls/#/content/3d-girls

Cheers

Ken

PS: If you get boxes with JPG showing instead of images you may have to hit reload or refresh on your browser....
    Last edited by kenmo; 02-04-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Impressive!

Yeah, thank goodness computers were designed by and for geeky guys and their interests. All the others have benefited from the tools. I'm one geeky guy and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What is a "geeky guy" ? For sure all this world not only Internet, is constructed for the guy's interests ans I don't see how I could change that or any other girl (if they only think about it !)
    I wasn't able to see any of the images, ouf
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Hi Dany,

Mine was sort of a silly comment, so don't expect much from it.

Geek = a term used about an expert in something nerdy like computers who has taken his interest to excess. (That's how I was using it anyway, even though originally it was a guy who bit the head off chickens etc = insult meaning disturbingly weird.)

and geeky is merely an adjective form of geek.

Geeky Guy was referencing that level of passion for in this case technical cleverness combined with a frustrated libido and a hyperactive fantasy. Overlapping those passions, one can see the results in more and more high definition fantasy. And apparently there's a significant market, and so it's been a boon to higher and higher quality fantasy stuff. Hence, 3D models of beautiful women (and dragons etc) getting very convincing and ultra detailed.

Takes a geek to become so very fastidious about technical stuff that used to put off so many normal people. The first guy to write a program that rendered hair really well could be considered a geek. But we can see that genius geeks have huge fortunes as well.

One of the qualities that geeks might have is that they are creating what interests them. And guys are wired a certain way, not least of which is a strong leaning toward the visual to get aroused, whatever that means. And seeing something like the sexiest 3D female models on the internet, I was talking about guys mostly. Doesn't mean women can't be involved in such pursuits. In fact, some of the geeky guys would probably encourage it, whether or not the females were flesh and blood or were they especially well rendered and virtual because that covers both bases. Hence my point.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream