ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Pairs in WC

3 Pairs in WC

no blending just colours , I still can't make that blending knife work
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a wonderful painting justjean
    Valerie

Personally, Justjean.....you don't need to have the blending knife work for you! You're doing just FABULOUS without it! I love how you use the tonal effect to blend! What a wonderful technique and style you possess. This painting is just delightful and so well done so.....just keep on being Justjean!!!

Jean - This is deceptively Good! I love how the front pear seems to be totally in focus, and the ones behind just slightly out. Unfortunately, I have bad memories of an "Artist" who only had two subjects after hundreds of images - Aspen tree trunks, and Pears!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

nice work with the watercolors!
    -Dave

Quite realistic colors here, wonderful work.

Fantastic Watercolour Justjean, I had just posted directly after you, I too posted an image that includes fruit. I did a lot of searching to find reference to a pear, I had to work from my failing memory lol. May I be slightly off topic here! The Title of your image attracted me to take a peek, "Three Pairs in WC". I really do not wish to offend, however, here in the UK a (WC) is a water closet (a toilet-lavatory) I do understand you meant 'Watercolour'. My wicked sense of humour had to see three pairs in such a location. Thankfully and to my surprise I find Three Pears in Watercolour. Back to topic, your image is sublime and the lighting is perfection. Well done..
    Roister.

thank you for the lovely comments Valerie, Eileen, Skylar, DMerchen, Jasminek and Roister

Roister, that ok , over here in Canada we call the wc a washroom so just imagine my sisters and my suprise when we asked where it was and they said they were sorry they didn't have a laundromat in the restaurant

Very well done.

Excellent painting.