ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Bob Ross anyone?

Bob Ross anyone?

Brilliant painter, saw him once again today on "The Joy of Painting" and figured there might as well be more on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

With a little bit of experimenting you can take almost every technique he shows and apply it to ArtRage, with the exception of physically being able manipulating the paint and such.

Have a good week!
    +I only see the good qualities in people. Not being faultless myself, I won't probe into the faults of others+

I think you might find that you can manipulate the paint in Art Rage. The pallette knife in its various forms can be used to manipulate the colors, etc. Spend some time experimenting with the different tools available in Art Rage. There are many fans of Bob Ross here in Art Rage. He gave folks the impetus to try their hand at painting. Here in Art Rage you can try as many times as you want and have fun doing it without the mess and expense of the materials. So, go ahead, have fun!!

Hi Alan,

I've just posted this one for you.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/galler...php?i=9834&c=3

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Bob is god... now if the Rage boys can implement a 2 inch decorators brush then we are in business!

When I was younger and growing up at home, I remember watching him on Saturday afternoons. What a joy it was to watch him and I was always just amazed at his simple yet beautiful technique of painting. Thanks for bringing back those fond memories!

THANKS ALAN. I MOVED THAT LINK TO MY FAVORITES. whoops the caps where unintentional

His techniques have motivated more people to start painting than any other artist ever. He has inspired (and still is) millions. I love relaxing with him on in the background... such a peaceful soul he was!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Yes, the 2 inch brush and his fan brush as well. A mixing palate would help.

Wow Bob Ross my hero. He got me to paint again after a lot of year off.I have lots and lots of his videos (oh heck videos lol) and lots of his paints. Hmmmmmm that might just start me off again when I have more time. Get the old easel out again.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307