ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thank goodness for Artrage!

Thank goodness for Artrage!

At least this is working. Spent nearly 50 on Corelpaint Essentials 11 and surprise surprise NO BLOOMIN' BRUSHES! Started playing about with Artrage instead and now couldn't give a monkeys right elbow about Essentials, this program is the Bees Knees!

I have seen the artwork you guys have produced and I have to say I am bowled over with the results.

Sketching something out right now and will be colouring it in over the next couple of days. Use to be a pastel artist but this knocks spots off that way of painting.

Glad to be a member of Artrage.

Hi Mark,

I understand your words and feelings. We all are in awe with AR3 and we are glad that you have joined the family of Ragers. We love it so much that we (ragers) are producing an E-Magazine called ARTRAGEus. It should be available on Feb 15th...2010 hehe Don't hesitate to make a contribution (pages/story or?) for the magazine.. You can find all the details here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=26297 just check the last few threads for all details and updates... and remember we love ART and to share our knowledge with others to learn...WELCOME.

Thanks BobbyRay!