Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Magic garden

It looks like a beautiful place with lovely colours

Looks fantastic and so dream like...but where aer the fairies hiding?Superb painting
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Ahhhhhh so. . . well done grasshopper. . .

Very cool. Honestly. This is great. The technique and outcome reminds me a little of an artist who posted here some time back, but he was painting images out of some middle eastern holy book (I think -- one I was not familiar with - sadly can't recall his name offhand though).

But the somewhat relief-sculpture and tiered qualities is the comparison I was drawing. I love the intense colors. Their flowing richness mirrors the downhill cascade feel. And I feel like I'm in a highly tuned in state of mind as I'm walking along the banks of a mountain stream. (or in the best possible sense, going through a Disenyland ride with all their scenario set-ups with colored lights and creatures). It feels like a distinctly crafted look with a fantasy spin.

Sensational <--in the sense of 'sensation'.

Rich experience.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Paul, love it. Love everything on it. The composition, the colors, the elements, the dynamics...wow, stunning.