ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 2 bugs - i guess

2 bugs - i guess

Hi guys, been drawing this evening when i stumbled upon those 2 bugs /i'll try to explain, if it's not clear enough - i'll post screenshots/:
    1. Open new or existing document, choose pencil and open "Presets". Now press "Enter" to switch to fullscreen mode. Use shortcuts to change to some different tool /oil,eraser.../. Press "Enter" again and you will see that the "Presets" window still displays the pencils and not the new tool.
    2. Open new or existing document, open "Layers" and/or "Presets" windows. Press "Enter" to switch to fullscreen mode. Move your cursor over the place where "Layers" and/or "Presets" windows should be - the cursor changes to mouse cursor, as if the windows are still there.

I'll try to reproduce the issues tomorrow at work. If someone can confirm this, the help would be much appreciated. Have a nice evening all!

PS. My specs:
    Phenom II CPU
    4Gb RAM
    Win 7 64bit
    ArtRage 3.0.5
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Hi Borilius,
    yes indeed you have found 2 bugs. I can reproduce these
    bugs exactly.

Win Xp
    Ar3.05 pro
    4Gb Ram
    AMD 64 2 Core

Thanks for noting those. Bug 2 has already been noted, but bug 1 is new and I'll look in to that for 3.0.6.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

@Stimpy: Thanks, mate, much appreciated!
    @Matt: At some point i lost the count of the issues discovered by the other guys, so i wasn't sure if its noted or not. Thank you for the quick response and all the support! Keep it up!
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"