ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: endangered species

endangered species

now here they are artragers. I am going to tell you a secret. the drawing i have done is of an endangered species called the "quaffel duffle snopple sno". This is very secret you mistn't tell anyone. But this is what they look like. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................. jjust kidding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	species.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	40781  

Oh, Dunii.....you are such a wonderful and refreshing delight to have in this forum! This is just adorable and I just want to hug the "quaffel duffle snopple sno"!!!

Quintessentially quaffel duffle snopple sno's may be cute, but they are quite the sneaky sneakers!

thankyou both of you for your comments and i am happy to know you both too you are such warm hearted members love you so much.
    Alexandra how did you know they were sneaky only part alian people know that, you must be part alien just like me ahahahaha

oh shock............. that is awsome i hae finally found someone like me in this weird and wonderful planet

ahahahahahahaha you sond so serious. well mine doesn't rn in the family. My parents just said thata oyu are our little alien and well i turn purple with yeallow spots at night pretty weird huh but i geuss thats normal for you

.....and I'm married to one, Dunii!!!

Hahaha I wonder what he would say if be heard you.but yeah I guess we all have a little alien inside us