ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Grouping Existing Paintings

Grouping Existing Paintings

I've seen some group existing paintings & comments into one area on the forum, How is that done without losing the existing posts & comments?

Kind Regards,
    Florida Girl

Group existing paintings? You sure? I'm not positive, but I don't think that's possible unless a forum moderator merges the threads. People do frequently create a single thread and post all their images to that thread, though.

.g

One of the reasons I'm looking at other sites is to be able to group ArtRage stuff together.

At the moment I think it's not possible on the Forum.

Do other Forums let you group things?

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Yes, instead of making a separate post for each painting, it would be nice to group all of our paintings under one post using our log in name. A "collection" or "folder" under one title or post.... sort of like the image dumps some have created here. More organized & easier to gage our progress.

THanks,
    FG 8)

Thats why I put my sketch blog in my signature, would be good if you have something like:

PROFILE, PM, GALLERY, WWW, MSN etc etc 8)
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Ok, Thanks Everyone.
    I appreciate your suggestions.

Kind Regards,
    Florida Girl

FG, Getting your own domain is easy. Many domain registars have "site" templates which you can do as well. One option is to use Flickr as well. Then post a link in your AR signature.