ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Question about buying AR3

Question about buying AR3

I want to buy AR3, using VISA card, and I have a question about currencies:
    If I put money on VISA card in RUB currency, will it be transferred into USD when paying for AR3?
    (maybe that's a dumb question, but I'm new to all this on-line payment systems - I used to buy programs on discs for cash)
    I'm asking because I don't see an option for buying AR3 in RUB on Kagi store
    (sorry for bad English, never before talked about money and payment stuff on it)

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    I want to buy AR3, using VISA card, and I have a question about currencies:
    If I put money on VISA card in RUB currency, will it be transferred into USD when paying for AR3?
    (maybe that's a dumb question, but I'm new to all this on-line payment systems - I used to buy programs on discs for cash)
    I'm asking because I don't see an option for buying AR3 in RUB on Kagi store
    (sorry for bad English, never before talked about money and payment stuff on it)
    When I purchased AR 2.5 and then later upgraded to AR 3 Studio I used my VISA. My purchases appeared on my VISA statement in American dollars and then another line showing the conversion to Canadian dollars.... I'm in Canada...

Cheers

Kenmo

Generally Visa pays the shop in whatever currency is invoiced, and bills you in whatever currency you use.

You should have no problems just using your Visa card, unless your card, bank or country is blacklisted.

Thanks for your replies
    I'd like somebody from Ambient Design team to answer this question, just to be sure)

Hello Null...I think you might get a quicker answer from the Ambient Design team by sending them an email directly. I cut and pasted their support email address for you:

Support Email:
    support@ambientdesign.com

Oh, right, Eileen724, I totally forgot about that ^_^
    Thanks a lot