ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Feather Fur Sticker

Feather Fur Sticker

Now, this time I post to the right section. Thanks to all awesome tutorials that I have made my first fur sticker. Here is the screen shot and file. Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feather fur.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	218.4 KB 
ID:	40585  
    Attached Files Attached Files

PAI,

Thanks so much these are great. Now I can make a furballed Alien creature. hehe

Thanks so much pai these are great
    Valerie

You are welcome. I hope it brings some fun from my simple creation.

Here is the setting for fur effect I use (but I change them all the times) but play around different settings on the "Spray Vairation". The credit should go to both Fashmir's fur creation and Juz's great explanation on the color things which previously I have no idea what it is. You can see his thread here:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=26478

Quote Originally Posted by Juz View Post
    ON COLOUR
    When we choose 'Set Up Settings for an Image Brush', you'll notice that the 'Hue' property has a value of 'Tracing H' @100%, the 'Luminance' property has a value of 'Tracing L' @50%, the 'Saturation' property has a value of 'Tracing S' @100% and the Alpha property has a value of 'Tracing Alpha' @100%. This means that the sticker spray tool will trace the HSL and Alpha values that you choose. So if I click a blue on my colour picker it will spray blue. I can select colour in any of the usual ways with my eyedropper and the sticker spray will 'trace' these tint values and apply them to my spray.

Note: this only works accurately for stickers that were created with RGB 255,0,0 as we did with our Photoshop brush.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Pai,
    this sticker is really marvelous After some playing with settings
    i created this little flower planet. The blossoms and stalks are made
    with your sticker. Many thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wonderful stuff here, great to see you guys having fun with and exploring the potential of the sticker sprays.

I hope to write a detailed tutorial soon on the way the sticker spray interprets colour.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Question Stickers vs Sticker Sprays

Pardon me if this has been explained already elsewhere.

What's the difference between Stickers and the Sticker Spray?
    How do you turn a Sticker (*.stk) into those brushes that can be used as sprays?

Thanks,
    tv

The stikers is a way to put one time an image somewhere in your picture. You can do that multiple time.
    the stikers spray is a way to spray a lot of stikers, either individually, the other way as a brush.

You can found your stickers collection in the pod on the left, and the stikers spray with the other arts tools in the tool pod.

cool

Thank you! very interesting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130229_Feather Fur Sticker by Pai_WEB.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	484.3 KB 
ID:	73722

thank you Pai! those are wonderful feather/fur stickers!

here is a mandala I created using your stickerspray --> Feather Fur Mandala for Pai
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)