ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a video I had to share

a video I had to share

A friend sent this link to me and I was left breathless with admiration and also emotionally drained; I'll say no more...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5771163/15113200

Sand artist

I had seen this before and was astounded by how quick and sure she was with her movements. I wish I could find a "transcript" of the history behind the drawings. The audience obviously recognized the symbolism.

True talent

Buddy

As I understand it, this presentation is meant to artistically symbolize the German invasion and occupation of the Ukraine during WWII. Based on the audience reaction (and they doubtless understood the language of the background songs), the artist touched an emotional nerve.

That was amazing. Just amazing talent, and quite the showmanship involved as well. And then she is strikingly beautiful on top of it all. Wow.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

Wow...most impressive...thanks for sharing....

I've seen more videos like this but this one was outstanding out of them all ... as Rob says... done by such a striking beauty....
    Thanks for sharing jbyr..

Unbelievable. It's like seeing that guy who can draw Tokyo from memory, only with the added impact of such emotion.

Al

wow i have never see anything like it. IT was amazing how quick she did it.

Yes, someone has posted this here before. Seeing it again, it's again astounding. It's enough that her artistic talent is mesmerizing. But when put in the context of the tragedy's of the time, it's a deeply moving political and spiritual statement. Words won't ever do this kind of brilliance justice.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

What an amazing artist and tribute to the Ukraine people! You can easily "feel" the emotions that this wonderful artist stirred up with her remarkable artistic ability with sand - of all things!

Thanks so much for sharing JB....this is first time I've ever saw this video...very impressive!