ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 2.5 Version does not install

2.5 Version does not install

Hi, I just purchased a wacom tablet (the bamboo fun pen & touch). I preferred this version because it includes artrage and wanted to use it.
    The wacom site provides a link and a serial. So I downloaded the installer and executed it. It runs the first two windows and after I accept the license agreement, the window closes but nothing happens. It isn't in the task manager anymore either. The installation just shuts down. The installer has the msi extension and I've heard of problems before, concerning the microsoft installer. But I couldn't find something on the net about that. I did an upgrade to the latest installer but nothing changed. I know it's probably not your software's fault, but do you have any suggestions? I'd really like to use it.
    Thanks

TRY This

Hey there

I would just goto Ambient.com and download the AR 2.5 demo and then add your sertial number...

Perhaps that will work. am not sure....but it is worh a quick shot in the dark.

ENJOY AR...... its the best!
    BRAY

Unfortunately the demo won't upgrade itself to the full version so you can't install that and enter your registration key.

The first thing to do would be to try and download the installer again just in case it had a problem. If you go to http://www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html you should be able to request a new download link.

When you install it, turn off any virus scanners or security systems you have in case they are interfering.

If that does not work, could you contact us directly via support@ambientdesign.com and we will look in to the specific cause of this problem. When you contact us please let us know what operating system you are using and we can look in to it from there.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.