ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Forum unread messages

Unhappy Forum unread messages

I admit I didn't understand how the forum shows unread messages. Sometimes, I log on and the forum shows me a lot of unread messages (that's right) but after entering a thread then exiting (by clicking the link on the top of the page to go back to forum menu) all messages are shown as read.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. I'm used to log from 3 different computers... maybe choosing "remember me" on each computer is bad thing?
    Umberto

Hey, uuderzo, I have the same thing happening to me and I am only logging on to one computer. I've just never have thought too much about it and if it has always been that way or just recently been happening.

You know, I've not so much time to completely read all threads, but it's annoying to miss a message because of this. I prefer to mark as read an entire thread instead of missing it
    Umberto

It's a cookie/time thing - basically it's NEW messages.

Can you explain the issue Flynn? Is it due to different time zones? I don't think it's due to different time in my machines, since i don't keep them on simultaneously (and I need some time to move between office and home)
    Umberto

I have the same problem, sometimes a can't read all, but the next time all the old messages are marked as readed,...

Maybe it's some config question related to the forum itself, the forum admin must be check it.