ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cannot post to the gallery

Cannot post to the gallery

Why can I post in other forums but not in the "gallery". When I try to post a new thread in the "gallery" forum, my user name disappears from the upper right corner and in the "Posting rules box" on the lower left corner, all the "mays" turn into "may nots". Same thing happens when I try to reply to a post in the "gallery" forum as well. When I leave the "gallery forum" everything returns to normal. Have I been excommuniated and didn't know it?

Using IE and windows XP. Pop up blocker is turned off for this site.

I just took a look at your permissions and they appear correct for a full user of the forums, very strange. Could I get you to log out, clear your cookies, then log back in to the forums, making sure that 'remember me' is checked ( check also that you are allowing cookies from this site ) and see if you still get the problem?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I agree, really strange. I followed your directions and I can now post in the gallery.

Thanks for whatever you did that seemed to make it work.
    Carl

Thanks for the update! I looked at your profile but didn't do anything to it, so a bit of a mystery at the moment I'm afraid. If it happens again, feel free to let me know or email me at support@artrage.com and I'll troubleshoot it further with you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design