Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweet girl you all know....

Fantastic painting AT-TA a delightful portrait of a very lovely person

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    That is so nice of you Amanda, and thank you!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments.
    Your welcome dear friend

Beautiful Painting of a beautiful little girl of a beautiful lady! Nicely done AT-TA!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Dear Sandra, I sort of had that intuition, i.e. that it was You as a little girl, but I didn't dare to ask, since I didn't know AT-TA got Your picture of a few years ago (an unlikely event I thought).
    Dear AT-TA, this means You are an even more excellent portraitist (since the resemblance is quite evident also before Sandy blossomed in her full sizes and glamour)!
    After looking at Oriane's last work where he declares he would become an artist when adult (and he actually did), everybody's looking for their past child pictures to submit then, I guess!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Eddie and Cesare, Awwww shucks! (what does shucks mean?)
    She was so nice to do this. Thanks for your kind compliments dear gentlemen.

Oh, thank you for your compliments, Ceasar, you make me blush. This was just an evening sketch, and i wanted to show it here.
    Comparing me with famous masters is a bit outrageous from you but you are all forgiven by now...:-)Couldn't find your baby picture on the thread, was looking for the kid with huge ears and found anything like it...hahahaha... you make me laugh and remind me of sweet Italiens i got to know when living in Europe. I love their warmness, playfulnes... mama mia...oh gosh..and of course deep sense for anything beautiful not just art itself. If it was my way, i would move there and die there of admiration for this beautiful country and her people.
    Anyway, thanks so much for your compliements, this litle girl in the picture was so easy, i could read her right away...yes, it is Sandy, that i am calling Alexandra here.

And Alexandra, you are so much welcomed. It was such a pleasure to paint this little girl, something mischievious, magnetic in her that i like very much.I didn't intend to draw or paint anything yesterday evening but had to when seeing her.. and you are such a good sport.. letting me to publish the picture here.

AT, you made me think of something when you wrote mischievous look, at that age I think I must have been a handful for my folks. I will have to maybe start a thread in the chat area for mischievous behaviors when we were children. I wasn't too naughty though.
    I love it-and Cesare is right-you have it girl!

AT we had the same thought. Your painting is one of incredible beauty and depicts one of our most brilliant artists. Congratulations AT