Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet girl you all know....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sweet girl you all know....

I was browsing the forums here and find out a thread, where artists here shared their childhood pictures and one of a sweet little girl impressed me the most... you know her...She was such a good sport and allowed me to post my work of her here...I started as usually just sketching then added colors... how do you like it? I wanted to bring up everything what has drawn me to this pic first place... the mischieve in her eyes and very sweet, lively disposition... i hope i was at least a bit successful....and thank you for looking.It was such a joy to sketch her, i must add...:-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh, my...AT-TA...you've definitely captured this young girl's sweetness and charm!!! You've done this very special artist so very well. I just love your style of painting...it's so fresh and emotional for me. (and....I do know who it is by the way but I'll let everyone else ponder for awhile...!!!)

AT-TA this is outstanding and she is so sweet, a real little beauty.
    Valerie

This is GREAT. Isn't this Sandy???? I know I've seen the reference photo here in the forum somewhere. Forgive if I got the wrong gal. The painting is wonderful.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Great job. Really beautiful. I would guess Alexandra (Sandy) also.

Thank you, Eileen, Byron,gzairborne for looking.

I will tell who it is on the third day of posting...:-)

AT we had the same thought. Your painting is one of incredible beauty and depicts one of our most brilliant artists. Congratulations AT

Dearest AT-TA, I would warmly thank You for Your most and generous kind reply; if I'm allowed also on behalf of my country and my country fellows who, I hope, hosted You in the most friendly way (and behaved well and/ or gallantly enough according to Your wishes ), when You was here to share local delights with us.
    You certainly had a brilliant idea and I guess everybody's looking for his/her kid's picture now.
    Bob Wade already found the picture of his first Holy Communion day and put it on as Avatar ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi AT-TA,very nice portrait,also like the colour enhancements you made in the update.

Thank you, Jeannie, nice to see your font...and thank you SCP for your kind comment.