ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: sweet friend o' mine...

sweet friend o' mine...

Dear Friends,

It's been a long time I had no opportunities and more no time to paint for myself, for my pleasure... due to my internet access, due to my job, due to life simply...

I hope the painting I made for a girl friend of mine will please you,
    do not hesitate to make any criticisms or comments I'll gladly read and apply them as soon as I'll be able to it...

Cheers to you all

Pedro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Morgane2.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	40256  
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Good evening to you Alexandra and thank you for loving it

I really tried to blend my paint strokes at first but I still can't figure how the blend modes work with the paintbrush... seems to me only working with the paint tube...

but anyway, I like it like it is like you loved it too

Thank you one more time Alexandra

cheers..
    Pedro
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Oh, Pedro.....this is just beautifully done! I like the way you have projected the light source to come down from the top of her head and down the middle of her face. It makes the painting all that more stunning and dramatic. Your friend is indeed very lucky to get such a beautiful painting from you!!!

Good evening to you Eileen,

and wow... I am blushing to your compliment and I really thank you for having love it...

I first made a rough sketch of her then I tried to light it exactly as you mentioned which was the way I sat up my lights when I used to make photo portraits... Just for having mentioned it has warmed my heart,

sincerely,

Pedro

Pedro terrific work
    Valerie

Good evening to you Valerie and just a big thank you from France

Glad you've liked it

Cheers

Pedro

Pedro, your portrait is very good and original.........and arty.

Good evening to you Albert,

A kind thank you from me for having loved it

I'm just hoping (and can't wait to see if ?) she'll do as you

One more time thank you Albert,

Cheers

Pedro

10. Dear friends I want here to thank you all for having appreciated it and for having left a share of your hearts by words.

I tried this night while not finding my sleep, to guess how the knife palette worked in order to blend correctly my paintbrush strokes... and I ended with no clues...

I know it works with the paint tubes... but as I work with high dilution paintbrushes it appears I cannot blend them like I'll may be able to with regular thickness paint...

If one of you could explain me why and or how to blend paint correctly I'll be glad to know how

One more time Thank you dear friends for everything

Regards,

Pedro