Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New AR Color Palette Picker Grabber Thingy

I MISSED THIS ONE TOO,

THANKS FOR THAT

Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

here here ops:

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

What an awesome trick! Thanxarama I'm gonna try it on my next textures!

And just think about all the other dozens of features in ArtRage that we haven't told you about an no-one has discovered yet?
    :twisted:

Okay, okay... so almost everything is documented in the manual and/or shortcut key list somewhere.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Wow!!! That's brilliant!!

I worked out you must be able to do that but I didn't know how...

Thanks a lot D akey!!

Hi Andy,

Ha..Ha..Don't be mad. Most artists don't like to read manual as you know. They just jump right to create and draw. Isn't that the main purpose why your team created this amazing Art Rage?

So easy to use, just pick up brush and start painting. (haha. like me without any drawing skill) :lol: Eventually, the featues/other tools will pick up because your Art Rage program can make people like me have patience to continue to draw. The best thing is it makes me feel like I am drawing.

Not like Photoshop and Corel. So difficult for me. :cry:

Thank you

pai

I found out that I can use the color picker-outer tool up in the reference photo without making it into a palette. It's probably not any faster, just another way to do it.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

I will probably do ALL of my children's book work in Artrage now that I know about this little trick.

Oh yeah, another thing I found is that instead of choosing the little eyedropper tool every time I want to change color you can just press the Alt key and your tool will pick up the color from the reference , anywhere else in your painting, or the palette. I find this very helpful if I have put down a color and it got blended with something and I want to reproduce it somewhere else. Just use Alt and click on the color you want (or touch pen down using tablet), and off you go.
    Probably, everyone else knew about this already, but it was a happy 'find' for me.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

Quote Originally Posted by Rkngel
    WELL THATS JUST COOL!!!!!

I swear I feel we should have paid ALOT more for this program ops:
    What he said.