ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: User Manual?

User Manual?

I swear at one time I was looking at a 70-something page user manual for Artrage 3 and now I can't find it. Does anyone know if this pdf (?) is on the website somewhere for download?

Thanks.

Jim

Hi Jim!

The user manual comes with the software. You can access it within ArtRage by going to Help -> ArtRage Help. It is a pdf.

If you have any problems accessing it, let me know the details and what operating system you're using and I'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave. I found it. I knew that it would be something as simple as just going to help. I wanted to see about exporting a painting with the canvas background clear. I am sure it is in there somewhere!

Thanks again.

Jim

No problem! Regarding exporting an image with a transparent canvas:

First you need to set your canvas opacity to 0%. To do this, go to View -> Canvas Settings to open the Canvas Panel. On the left hand side, move the opacity dial to 0% t0 make your canvas fully transparent.

Then you can export as an image format which supports transparency via File -> Export Image File. PNG format will do for this. If you export to a file format which doesn't support transparency, then the canvas will be placed in the background instead.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design