ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Buying AR3 back-up disk?

Question Buying AR3 back-up disk?

About Back-up disk:
    I want to create my own back-up as it's cheaper, and I know the disk is optional when you buy. However, without a disk, how do they deliver it to me? Or I just download it from somewhere for once?

When you buy on line and your purchase is cleared, you then download the software. When you register the software in your user account, if you ever need the software again you just go to your user account and download it again. Meanwhile, if you want a backup copy on disk you can put the downloaded file on any external media that suits your fancy. You could store it in several different media if you wanted. You're pretty covered in every possible direction.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    When you buy on line and your purchase is cleared, you then download the software. When you register the software in your user account, if you ever need the software again you just go to your user account and download it again. Meanwhile, if you want a backup copy on disk you can put the downloaded file on any external media that suits your fancy. You could store it in several different media if you wanted. You're pretty covered in every possible direction.
    Thank you for your quick reply!
    I was thinking of buying AR3 after I sell my works in March but it seems if I buy it now I would sell even more works!