ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pb With Artrage 3.05

Pb With Artrage 3.05

hello , i didnt find a post like this , so i create this one .

I have some pb with artrage studio 3.05,

1 . i have a wacom intuos 2 , and when i turn the pen to use the eraser, it doesnt work well. i have to clik on the eraser tool and its ok but its faster et better to just turn the pen ( like in photoshop for exemple )

2 . Sometimes, when i use aquarelle pencil, or pencil , i draw normally , and at one moment, it doesnt want to write anymore ...
    I have to change tool in the tool menu, to choose again the pencil , and it work again.

informations : i am on mac osx 10.5.8 wacom intuos 2

thank a lot

( and sorry if a post like this already exist, and sorry for my bad bad english too ! )
    and.... congratulations for all your work , this software is simply excecptional!

sok

Quote Originally Posted by sokmos View Post
    hello , i didnt find a post like this , so i create this one .

2 . Sometimes, when i use aquarelle pencil, or pencil , i draw normally , and at one moment, it doesnt want to write anymore ...
    I have to change tool in the tool menu, to choose again the pencil , and it work again.
    I have the same problem here. I work with an Intuos GD and Mac OS 10.6.2. I noticed this problem with the felt pen and the pencil. I don't know for other tools.

sorry for my approximative english ;-)

Fabrice

Hi there,

This problem was reported in another thread I think. It should be fixed in version 3.0.6 when we release it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thank you Matt