ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Side effects: the M-hair-maid

Side effects: the M-hair-maid

I finally got the recipe for the hair growth magic lotion directly from the Sea Witch who also sent me the mandatory ingredient curiously called Ariel's Mane.
    We therefore apparently met Byron's tricological expectations, but, ... mmhhh, ...arghhh...mmmhhm ...ops .... ; wweeeell, as I was afraid of, some minor side effects emerged.
    It wasn't anyway that bad, since he improved very much is scuba dive capabilities .....

Dear Byron, I apologize and I promise it's my last trick for a while!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M-hair-maid.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	39864  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well, I think I'm such a lovely creature and you've done me a fine portrait. I mean, I can hardly wait to run out to the print shop and have it blown up to several meters and take up the whole livingroom wall. Such beauty can't be left hiding in a digital folder. One little criticism, I don't think you captured my beautiful tan all that well, but for the rest, it's a charming display of my inner an outer beauty. I see it on the cover of Vogue, or perhaps as the cover for People Magazines annual issue of "The World's Fifty Most Beautiful People."

And hey, nice tail. The hair, of course, is divine. I work hard to keep that full-bodied sheen.

Finally, thank you for not posting the After-Nine version. It's just too hot for most people to handle.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 01-14-2010 at 05:05 AM. Reason: To ensure that infinite beauty does not go unrecognized.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

I think this is a wonderful painting, whimsical and charming. Dear Byron I do hope you come back at Cesare with one of your paintings. Well done Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

XD That's great work!! Fine art!
    - Saddy -
    "First, weapon selection is critical": Wacom Bamboo Pen
    AR3 - The Complete Force!
    On Deviantart
    On twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Sweet Girl - I love your imagination. When your visuals catch up, you will be a true Force!

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Dear Byron I do hope you come back at Cesare with one of your paintings. Well done Cesare
    Caesar, beware. Time may pass, but your day will come.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Byron, I didn't know you were a swimmer! LOL, great painting Caesar! (Really though, the artistry in this is excellent Caesar!)
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Very funny Caesar. That hairdresser huh? 're A star in these jokes. On top of that, the painting is well done. Congratulations dear friend. Hey Byron, good idea to print a full size ...

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Caesar, beware. Time may pass, but your day will come.
    Uh oh! Run Caesar!
    - Saddy -
    "First, weapon selection is critical": Wacom Bamboo Pen
    AR3 - The Complete Force!
    On Deviantart
    On twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Sweet Girl - I love your imagination. When your visuals catch up, you will be a true Force!

Dear Katie, thanks a lot, dear friend, also for the not so subliminal suggestion of a retaliation ...

LOL Dear Byron, You're such a great fun! thank You for the continuous laughs ...
    I hope the palette of Your tail fits Your taste too and don't forget to keep Your scales well polished ....
    By the way, Your scaring threatseems to have worried seriously the poor Saddy though ...

Thank You, dear Sketch for such a positive comment! At swimming Byron is as good now as a ....mmmmh ... an hair-ring!

A sea-star You mean, dear Oriane? LOL Thanks! Do you know that Byron's going to appear also on the next episode of Sponge Bob!

Dear Saddy, never mind. If I succeeded having You laugh with this, I don't care of my sad doom after Byron's threats, so I won't escape and will face his cool revenge for a just cause ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 01-14-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh Dear, those sea shells must be uncomfortable Byron, but you wear them well! I am still laughing and cannot see through the tears. Cesare you are such a side splitter! Poor Byron!