ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunset viewed from the footpath

Sunset viewed from the footpath

Sunset viewed from the footpath. Viewed from the slit-gap thatch grass and palm trees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda,sunset at small trek-1024x768.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	39798  
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Beautiful scenery! I like it.

Oh, I tried to make one water painting like you advised on "how to paint water" thread, but I keep failing. Maybe I did something wrong...
    - Saddy -
    "First, weapon selection is critical": Wacom Bamboo Pen
    AR3 - The Complete Force!
    On Deviantart
    On twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Sweet Girl - I love your imagination. When your visuals catch up, you will be a true Force!

Another beautiful painting, excellent work.

Thank you paul_uk7 for comment and

Thank you saddy and glad to read your comment. I think , sure you can do . Here I upload three pictures, speed painting with glitter, just to show how simple to paint water. First you paint ( trees, building, grasses etc -what do you like) after that captured same color and blend down with knife (flat knife). Then use soft knife make horizontal line to create the water ripple. Make sure when you paint the trees don't use only one color but add many colors like green+yellow, blues green (multiple green colors)..it's looks more beautiful. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

You welcome. Oh I try that next. Thank you for advise.
    - Saddy -
    "First, weapon selection is critical": Wacom Bamboo Pen
    AR3 - The Complete Force!
    On Deviantart
    On twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Sweet Girl - I love your imagination. When your visuals catch up, you will be a true Force!

Khalid
    Another beautiful one by you this makes me warm on such a chilly day here.

a very sure hand

One thing I like most about your work is you seem to have a very confident idea on how and what to paint. I am sure it is partly experience and talent but also attitude.

Did you ever see Homer Winslow's watercolors?

Wonderful lighting in this one Khalid, I like it very much
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Yet another winner Khalid. This is fantastic and I do like the lighting in this one. Oh I wish I could paint like you.
    Valerie

Hi, saddy. I'm glad when you come back and leaved note here. Thank you

Thank you Greeneyes, yes..warm area here and I'm glad if you can feel warm on such a chilly day.

Thank you JimGL, I agree what you said here...'experience, attitude, talent '. I used my technique based on my experiences, after tried and tried again. Actually many technique to paint water, but what I mention here is a simple technique, easy and everybody can do. About Winslow...several time I saw Homer Winslow's watercolors through National Gallery of Art website. Yes, very talented artist, (1836 - 1910).

Thank you coops for comment and thank you because your comments always motivate me .
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my