ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wish you were here

Wish you were here

Just a very quick abstract trying out some of the new stuff in AR3 SP... In particular the selection marquees and boolean ops... Not Vector tools by any means but could be very powerful for painting...

Still grumbling though about lack of Levels/Curves tools or Dodge and Burn Tools.. and no using a brush with blending options is not the same as a tool dedicated specifically to darkening or lightening parts of the image based on Highlight, Midtone and Shadow Value...

Still, progress form 2.5 though! =)

Love the colors. This is a great looking postcard
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Quote Originally Posted by Evart View Post
    Love the colors. This is a great looking postcard
    Lol.. Thanks Evart.

Psychedlic is one of my favourite Genres. I do a bunch of psych stuff in Photoshop, Painter, Vue and Bryce mainly... as well as with Fractals. Great to see those lovely psychedelic stickers in AR3... I have affectionately labelled them my Mescalitos!!! =)

Gotta read up on how to make your own... I have a lot of custom Psychedelic Photoshop Patterns and Painter Tubes... wonder if either can be converted ...
    I might make up a pack and share them here..

That beautiful abstract painting, zooreka. Yes..great work.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Very nice design and great play with the tools. Like poster, album or cover art.