ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: some troubles?

Unhappy some troubles?

Hello there! Im a new user of artrage pro 3 well I bought today and I really dont know if im doing something wrong.

When i start the pencil or any tool it stop all of a sudden and unless i change the size of the brush it wont work.

and when its working, the brush size change suddenly

What can I do??

I have pentium 4, windows 7, gforce 8400 nvidia, 4 gb RAM and a wacom cintiq
    Last edited by gabreleiros; 01-12-2010 at 06:20 AM.

I'm not sure what the exact problem is but it could relate to pressure. Could you try painting some strokes with the mouse to see if that has the same problem?

When you say it stops suddenly, is the paint being applied then suddenly stopping while you paint a single stroke?

If the size of the stroke is changing while you paint it could relate to the pressure of the tool or to shortcut keys being held down while the paint is being applied.

When the size of the tool changes during your stroke, does the size indicator at the bottom left (the percentage indicator on the tool panel) change, or just the stroke itself?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

well , I start to draw and the mouse or the pen dont do anything, then it start to draw, but suddenly this stop working. now for start again, i have to change the size of the brush.

This problem is whit all tools.

It sounds like the problem may relate to the timing of the mouse events and the mouse-up being missed. I believe your problem is connected to a similar one in this thread: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=25234

We are working on it currently, please watch that thread for further information.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I saw the other post, the cursor never stop, the thing is like a real pen, when this has low ink, and somethimes the brush size change whitout any of my orders

Can you post a screenshot of one of the strokes that has the changing size problem? Make sure your Settings panel is open so I can see what it looks like as well.

Thanks.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.