ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fauno

Fauno

Testing ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satiro2.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	330.1 KB 
ID:	39532  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dearest Cesare! I know this cannot be Pan, but he is certainly sexy nonetheless! Brilliant and totally funny!

C

A wicked conceptualization
    Great piece

Mike
    Mbrienza

Terrific. Great image Caesar.

What an absolute delight, Caesar! What an interesting character that's for sure!

This is terrific,
    Valerie

Terrific And Wonderful!!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

This reminds me of that cute cartoon about the over-the-hill faun.

Dearest Sandra, our great D Akey made me remind (finding it on You Tube) of a delicious Italian cartoon by Bruno Bozzetto interpreting the special "soundtrack" L'après midi d'un faune by Debussy. I'm a little empathetic with that character, but foir slightly different reason from what malicious thoughts may be.
    I therefore painted this and experimented also some sticker use. Thank You!

Everyone gets old, dear PICASO, and the alternative option is not that pleasant ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Oriane; just some fun while learning the immense possibilities of AR3...

Dear Eileen, I'm really glad You liked this mythological rascal once old too ... Maybe You're a nymph ... Thank You!

In a way he's a bit terrific, but also a sad image to a point, dear Valerie, I agree. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Damaso. The oil colours and the blender knife don't work as the previous AR2.5 for certain techniques and effects, but colours are so vivid and possibilities so unlimited on AR3 ...

Dear Doc, I don't know if the cartoon was the one I referred to in my reply to Alexandra hereabove that D Akey found for us some time ago as a video. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow...great..great painting and great image. I never seen ....you only one painter could paint like this. Great idea, great imagination.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my