ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: [solved] Quick newbie question

[solved] Quick newbie question

Hi there,

This is my first post but I read the forum since a while.

I am playing with the demo of artrage studio pro since the begining of 2010, and I really think that I will buy it, but I had a problem yesterday : I am not able to create a new canvas with a size above 1280x1024pixels.

I wonder if :
    1) It comes from the fact that I am using the demo version and this problem will be solved with the purchased version ?
    2) It comes from the fact that I am using artrage on a netbook and the problem will be solved if I start using it with a real computer ?
    3) It comes from the fact that I have only 1Gb of RAM and the problem will be solved with an additionnal 1Gb ?
    4) It comes from the fact that my screen is too small (1024x600) ?

(by the way Artrage Studio Pro is a lot faster on netbook than any other similar software : good job !! )

Thanks in advance for any elements of answers. I will very probably buy this software because I like it a lot, but if I cannot work on bigger canvas with the full release, I may postpone the buying (waiting for a bigger tablet to work on bigger screen).

PS:
    Sorry for any english mistakes, this is not my native language
    Last edited by Likoum; 01-09-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Ok, found the answer by mistake, it was really a newbie question

The answer is that the demo version is limited in image size ... I'll buy the software this evening.