ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The past year.....

The past year.....

Hi there, well here I am back after a long absence, thanks for jogging my memory Robert...Life has ways of taking strange turns and has passed by so quickly, I now am able to call myself a Celebrity Portrait Artist. I do this mainly for charities worldwide and also own my own charity, my paintings that I will post over the next few weeks are printed then signed by the celebrity themselves, some go to charity auctions others just get sold... The first one is Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, second is Casper Van Dien....enjoy x x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashton & Demi.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	39475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Casper Van Dien.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	39476  
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

First, welcome back. We are all the better for your presence. And happy new year.

Second, THESE ARE GREAT.

Third, is there a website or other way to learn more about your charities and how these are used for charities. Seem like a wonderful thing you've put together - it all must be very satisfying.

Fourth: just to repeat the second: one more time, THESE ARE GREAT.

// "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Stunning portrait paintings, Tina and welcome back. Miss your posts and great paintings here. Another thing is so happy to hear that you did the paintings for charities. I also want to visit your web site.

Welcome back Gina, its great to see you again. I always looked forward to seeing your paintings and I have missed them. Congratulations on your artwork becoming so famous and I can understand why, these portraits are fabulous.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Gina, welcome back! I'm new since you've last been here and therefore, new to your works and let me tell you...these are just wonderful and so very well done. The likeness is just incredible and true. I visited your website (www.uniquecelebritypaintings.com) and found even more wonderful portraits! What an inspirational thing that you do this for charity!