ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: sticker questions

sticker questions

why? does a new layer have to come up every time i place a flower sticker?

is? there a way to make the flower stickers opaque so that they are not sheer over thick paint?

why? is it snowing so much???????????????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. "why? does a new layer have to come up every time i place a flower sticker?"
    Well, I think itís marvelous, every sticker is independently editable...

"s? there a way to make the flower stickers opaque so that they are not sheer over thick paint?"
    Not sure about that one...

"why? is it snowing so much???????????????"
    I guess, Snow is so beautiful...

Regards
    Nolan
    Last edited by nolanscott; 01-09-2010 at 02:35 PM.

The versatility in the system here is phenomenal once you have a few keys to the room. . These should help I think.
    1. When you peal stickers from a sticker sheet, each sticker is an individual transformable object on it's own layer.
    2. Take the same sticker and deliver it to the canvas with the sticker spray gun with "auto-flatten" off and you can deliver thousands of stickers to the same layer, with each sticker being a transformable object in that single layer. This layer at any time can be flatted to convert the stickers from objects to paint.
    3. Do #2 above but with auto-flatten on and the stickers are delivered to the layer as paint.
    4. Adjust the "alpha" setting in the "spray variation panel" for the sticker spray gun and you can change the opacity of the delivered sticker from 0% to 100%.
    Have fun.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Dear Nolan, Thank You very much!!!!! humor is so valuable this time of year!!!

Dear Byron, Thank You!!!! that does make it sound more interesting, will sure try all your tricks!!!!

One may also right click on individual stickers, whether pulled from Sticker Sheets or set down with the Sticker Spray (with the Auto-Flatten turned off), to edit the shadow, opacity and tints of each sticker (see attached image).

Though, for your question about them masking the thick paint on layers below them, you'll want to use the layer menu for the sticker to change it's Bump Blend Mode to Replace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rightclicksticker.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	39491
    Last edited by Someonesane; 01-09-2010 at 05:13 AM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Dear Someonesane, Thank You very much, will practice your suggestions!!! you all are such great help,!!!