ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winter time

winter time

Experimenting with bloop tool .

I have today a better day and was able to do few experiments .
    I hope you will like it .

All the five files are done today, this morning,
    I am still very ill but painting keep me alive somehow,
    this night we had a little snow , the texture of the last picture is the snow from my window front-on
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

So sorry to hear that you are ill Danyand hope that you will soon be feeling your old self again. You are being very productive and yes I can see what you mean in the last painting. Keep them coming and get better soon.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

These are so visually appealing-I love your choice in colors and your style. So sorry that you have been ill. Keep painting, and find laughter where you can!

@coops Probably by speaking about my health problems I was aggravating my case, I really don't like to speak about that but I feel that I have to,
    I don't know if is an pneumonia or what but is certainly not amusing at all;
    I am glad to feel a bit better today
    and I am glad you take the time to look to what I did this morning and to comment ,
    I am sorry that I am not able to look to all the posts that come along in the Forum and comment but I still look at your posts ,
    I think , with the new ArtRage everybody have many changes in what is doing and everybody have a lot of work in front of him.
    More I discover the new tools and possibilities more the ideas come,
    I hope that in time it will became also more stable, I like the new soft but I know that it have to be much better and I hope that it will be .
    Until then I try to discover the new tools !

@ Alexandra I am glad you give a look to my doodles and that you like the colors,
    I work actually on a small screen and for my vision I need the colors to be bold, is not necessarily the best .

I show my trying like other people , I think that is good because it can give eventually ideas to the possibilities in there which are actually really very huge !!!
    Thank you Alexandra to take the time to comment,
    I try my best to make me healthy as soon as possible, I have to .

I like your work and the way you think .

how about You ?

I haven't messed with the gloop pen, but looks like I should give it a go based on your images. Very nice.
    -Dave

Best wishes Dany I hope you soon regain your full good health

Nice new series of paintings and the first one is my favorite..love the color and the movements

Dany, these are all so whimsical, inventive and fun. You're making great use of the gloop pen - that thing is infinitely versatile. I do love your bold colors and the expressions in your imaginative forms. Terrific exercises and thanks for posting them.

Meanwhile, very much I hope you're feeling better soon. Sending good vibes your way.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Dany, very nice these experiments. I hope you will recover soon.

@ DMerchen, shechat, pai, byroncallas, orianelima, thank you for your comments and wishes for good health,
    indeed, yesterday I was able to get out of my house for few hours after few days of staying inside and extremely ill the three days of the week,
    I get in the cold and felt like is less cold as inside, weird isn't it ?!
    I get some new medicine to the pharmacy and to day I feel a little better,
    I hope the worst of it is behind me.

Anyway,
    I had to give now few details :
    first picture : I used one of MrPaint's papers for a try, the cold gray blue gos very well for a winter time, used the crayon which bring out the grain and make eventually think to the snow , I used a watercolor tool mainly the dry brush with a more compact impact than the standard one to make some link between the colors and mainly use all the range of one color which is a deep yellow in saturated ranges, looks like almost pink somewhere in the middle clear and like green earth in the middle dark colors, it was fun to work with one color and have so many different shades.
    I like it to Pai, Thanks

The second one was discovering how to create little windows with the gloop tool.

The third one was how to bring a hill or whatever else natural or unnatural object across different layers of gloops , from the back to the front of the canvas, is very discrete because is lighted with airbrush a little but is just a small idea .

The 4th, that I like it too, it was making little windows with gloops and painting inside each one with almost the same watercolors and link them somehow also. Another small idea.

The last one , I was thinking to Monet as all this year I work on this subject and with the snow it came to my mind his beautiful snow landscapes and did my little imaginary one with some gloops windows and the landscape who came out from the canvas just a little bit.

I have to specify that the "bold colors" are from one of my favorites color palettes , The Old Holland colors, that I did it and you may have it also.

I don't know how it work on printing , anyway I wouldn't print this doodles, wouldn't I but I will be soon fixed with how this palette works on the printing work, but I will try to pay attention and verify at maximum the colors, still ? I thing , the printing problem is not easy thing to do and to obtain especially for a colorist as I may be involuntarily eventually maybe

You see today I get better, Thank you

how about You ?