Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Out of Chaos Comes... [Alternate Version also added]

These two are very beautiful and I really like it. Again, I have the same thought before I read D Akey's interpretation. Maybe I get used to see your abstract paintings about skyscapes and building. These ones gave me right away an architecural feel and constructal theory in it. Like seeing how you mind building this painting. Love this color palette you used for the background patterns. Great stuffs.

Dany, to your gloop pen question: in the second painting, the predominant background forms were made with the gloop pen that I converted to a sticker and then further manipulated with the spray gun settings and various pallet knives.
    Thanks for the description,
    now I can see and understand.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

Well if you expect me to have a preference, you will be disappointed in my response. I opened a second window to view them side by side and you are absolutely right, the subtle difference between the two changes the entire mood of the painting...Not better or worse, just different. I think you changed the sex of it! The first one is female and appears brighter and softer - more delicate. The second seems much more masculane with a more aggressive darker feel. Now if these paintings were representing the bird species than I assume it would be the opposite! Interesting experiment similar to my Elk with or without the trees. I think it comes down to individual preference! I choose the...
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Pai: Thanks so much, and again, thanks for your frequent visits.

Dany: Thanks again. Old gloopy seem useful just about everywhere.

Sketch;
    Now THAT is a steal-able interpretation, male and female. I should pretend that was the idea in the first place, print and frame them together as the concept. Kind of funny, I fist liked the first one - the feminine. Rosy first liked the second, the masculine. Maybe you are on to something, maybe not, but maybe it's worth bottling, whichever. Thanks for dropping by again; and your new avatar is super.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

I recall this was fun to build.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here