ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Video tutorials cheap

Thumbs up Video tutorials cheap

Painting Male Characer Design Faces.

From www.idrawgirls.com a fantastic new course for Photoshop, but it's usefully also for artrage.

LINK:
    http://www.idrawgirls.com/how_to_draw_people_faces.html

ONLY 9,99 $ (USD) - 6,96 EURO - 6,24 (GBP)
    • Over 2 hours of Video tutorials, included 10 Chapters.
    • Full Length Video tutorial on How to construct and paint 4 different Male faces & character types . In Depth & Intuitive!
    • High Resolution (approx: 1280 x 950) HD Video Media files.
    • Working with layers, tools, and brushes walk through using Photoshop as a painting tool.
    • Revealing Methods & Techniques that did not show in my free tutorials.
    • PLUS! Bonus Download an accompanied E-BOOK of Still Images (step-by step) in PDF.
    • Thought and painting theory on different skintone variation.
    • Additional Bonus Tons of Photoshop Custom Brushes.
    LEVEL: Intermediate
    Required that you have watched Face Constructed I to be able to understand lines and values first!

Finally, the tutorial will explain how to paint MEN's portraits or faces use in character concept design from idrawgirls? Yes, you heard it right! This tutorial will demonstrate how to draw and paint men's face in character concept design for games, animation, or illustration. Simple theories and ideas that will help you ease and excel your process when designing character concept. You will also learn how to manipulate shape and form within the value ranges to change it into any unique set of facial features. Learn how to arrange skintones and balance color temporatures. Using cool and warm color as an effective tool to balance the portrait illustration. In this FEATURE TUTORIAL, you will learn to digitally paint type cast male head (face) from four different faces samples and be able to paint facial structures using eithercolor, values and shape to achieve the final result.

by the same authors I recommend these courses (which I bought

I hope can be helpful
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Thank you Stefano. As usual ,great stuff.

Got it bookmarked.

Thanks for the resource Stefano. Somebody used some of these video tutorials? Seems interesting.
    I download the free videos, but how to emulate the strokes into AR? With the stickers spray?

Salut,
    Josep
    Last edited by JosepM; 01-10-2010 at 12:36 AM.