ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARTRAGERS GROUP in DA

ARTRAGERS GROUP in DA

Hello everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I know a lot of members of this forum also exist in deviantart,so..I started a group with the name D-ARTRAGERS in DeviantART for all artrage users there today,if you are a deviantart member it is a humble request to join the group. Show off your amazing creations in Artrage or any tutorials or tips and tricks that you want to share...

Thanks
    Last edited by shirly; 01-06-2010 at 10:30 AM.

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Hi shirly!

Happy new year to you. Seems you missed it, but graphicspirit founded an artrage group a week ago on DA called #DArtRage (sorry can't post link that's clickable, because I haven't posted enough on this forum: dartrage.deviantart.com)

To clear this up it would prolly be good if a moderator stepped in and stickied the official group for DA, the same as the official Flikr group was stickied, otherwise we're gonna have members of Artrage on DA all over the place wondering why their groups are so quiet lol
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

I agree with Silentman. Would be good to know which group is the "official" group.

erm, what about artragers.deviantart.com, that's been there since about nine months now. I thought that was the 'official' group
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

It was, but with the new system... well, noone's updated it to BE a group - so the new group creators didn't find it when they searched.

hence my post here
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=25736

Watashi yaa just saw that .. i completely missed it..lol.i didnot find the other group mentioned,when i searched.

i am a member of the artragers club and true .. no one is actually operating it,it certainly lacks administration , so i thought of creating this group,so that all artragers can be together and later events/competitions and stuff can be planned in DA too and moreover a lot of people who haven't tried ArtRage yet will come to know about it.

guys yaa.. creating an ArtRagers official group would be the best idea,that will clear up everything.

And yes definitely ...who ever is administrating the *artragers club converting it into atragers group will also be good cause already a lot of people are watching it,and just like flyashy a lot of people think it's the official one, although even i don't know whether it's official or not.
    and if the person administrating the artragers club don't want to operate it,then i guess he should mention it or else handle the responsibility to someone else,...in short can i have it..?!!....lol

Anyways joining other groups doesnot harm ,i mean your art is reaching to more people,so i think even if you join a number of groups it's good,and as a member you don't have much responsibility too... except for submitting artworks... and faving stuffs,which you do otherwise too.

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

I think if Flynn and Shirly teamed up and created a dA group for artragers everyone would join. I certainly would!

I joined there over DA!

And would join if there will be group over yahoogroups!
    - Saddy -
    "First, weapon selection is critical": Wacom Bamboo Pen
    AR3 - The Complete Force!
    On Deviantart
    On twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Sweet Girl - I love your imagination. When your visuals catch up, you will be a true Force!

The main purpose of having one is because it will likely be frequented more than 3, i don't know much about the groups on DA, wouldn't it be better to have an active thriving group rather than 3 occasionally active groups ?
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power