ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inspired by Oriane's children thread.

Inspired by Oriane's children thread.

Wanted to paint a scene, where children play together....coudn't find any suitable ref pic.... so i told myself... ok... i will try it on my own. Somebody here said, that we have to explore our new artistic horizons...not to get comfy in one style so i painted this out of my head... please do criticize..i am not a good figure painter, and the perspective wasalways my enemy...I had a lot of fun painting this because it is so satisfactory to paint the whole thing how you want it to be... so ... do tell, what you see...please...:-)And thank you so much for doing so..."-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is not a painting... this is art. Beautiful paint technique, colours and composition.

Well said Briex! This is raw unfiltered from the heart and mind ART! Love it! When I see work like this I feel like I get a small glimpse into the visual matrix of an artists mind. This is totally cool AT-TA. You should do more of these!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Nice! I've seen this kind of personal look in paintings before. Sort of faux primitive. Fun feel.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's a gem! The style is very refreshing......and I LOVE the dog in the lower corner.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

There is something to be appreciated in most peoples artwork, and some do amazing real life and some do things from their heads, both have much merit.
    I tend to find ones made from the head and heart, that are perhaps a bit imperfect in some ways to be a bit more fun for me to view. This falls into that place for me, and so I like it alot.
    It has a childlike aspect which is usually lost as we grow up and "learn" to draw "correctly", which I find compelling in those that can still do it.
    Another artist here that was able to do that was Flowerbird-(see her gallery)
    who is on a different worldly plane that most of us, I loved her stuff and she has become a great online friend. She no longer does digital art. She is worth a look.
    Keep em coming, particularly if you find it to be fun! Because in the end, the fun you have making a painting is the largest payback you are likely to get from it!
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

awesome, I would definitely want this piece in my collection. Great stuff!

Its a wonderful and happy painting showing the great times that children have in play. I love the simplicity and warmth of it.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you guys, for your precious words. I feel a bit naked, posting this, but i would like to step of my comfort and start something new and "dificult" to me... to learn something new. This is primitive, as i see it now...byt i remember canadian artst Grandma Moses... she was painting what she thought was right for her and she was so loved by both young and old. I never will be Grandma Moses, but doing something what is fun is so good for the body and soul... so... thank you Briex, your work is very inspiring also.... thank you Sketch, D"Akey, Foxytocin, Rob, gzaborne, coops for your time,it is very appreciated.
    I am enjoying the work of you all, everybody so different in everything ,so good to be here and sharing together what we like to do.:-)And i m smiling over this work....oh gosh....

This wonderful painting is a true Annie, your joy of life and warm heart shows through in this painting Annie