ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Rosy Callas, Byron Callas's wife

I'm Rosy Callas, Byron Callas's wife

Hi everybody,

I love all the paintings you all have created in ArtRage. You are all so inspiring.

One on my new year's resolutions is to spend more time with you in the forum. Meanwhile I wish you all happy new year.

ROSY!!!!!!!!!! Auspicious to have an esteemed Muse in the forums!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

YEAH! Rosy!!! Awesome! Somebody needs to be here to control Byron!!! You are gonna fit right in. Chances are, if you can't find Byron at home he is probably somewhere on here (lost in his thread...which has hidden rooms where he watches us)!

Look forward to seeing you around! Welcome!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Dear D'Akey: Thank your for the warm welcome. Byron tells me you are the literary inspiration here in the forum and I should read every word you write. Byron is usually a reliable source so I will set aside three hours a day for the next six months and try to get caught up. I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance.

Dear Sketch: Thank you too for the generous welcome. As Byron has told you I am one of your biggest fans. I love every painting you have posted in the forum, Byron always shows them to me. I really love what you do. Meanwhile, rest assured I have Byron under control. Just yesterday I saw only a foot sticking out of his monitor and dragged him back out of it here into the house and put him to work mopping the floors. Thanks again for the welcome. I look forward to seeing you around the forum too. Oh, by the way, that video of the MOARA tribute is inspiring.
    Last edited by RosyCallas; 01-04-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Hi Rosy, welcome to the forum..haha..it's going to be more fun with you here..I start imagining.

A most hearty welcome to here Rosy. Feel free to join in anytime.

A great big welcome Rosy and a happy New Year to you too. So lovely to have your here.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Glad to see youŽll be with us on a regular basis!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Welcome to the forum Rosy, this is such a great forum.
    Valerie

Ah Rosy! Welcome, and the first thing you seemed to do was make me laugh at the thought of you making Byron come down from his artistic heights to be handed a mop to do the floors! I laughed hard! You know how to handle him I suppose!
    You will be a welcome addition, I hope to meet you both in the real world someday.
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.