ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Must See

Must See

ArtRagers, please before it gets lost,,,look at this thread, entered by Sketch, in the Gallery and bring a tissue with you,,"""",MOARA - AN OPEN APPRECIATION OF TALENT (Coops)""""" - in the Gallery forum of ArtRage Forums.xox

Here are the links for the thread Lee has referenced.
    And I agree with Lee, don't miss this.

At YouTube, his brilliant video presentation of the MOARA and all the artists who participate in this forum:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sketchism71

Link to the MOARA thread: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...=19695&page=24

Eddie's thread about the video: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=25749

Last edited by byroncallas; 01-04-2010 at 04:41 AM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

WoW what a video
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Lee... Thank you so much! I just noticed this thread and it brought a HUGE smile to my face! I am so glad everybody is enjoying it. Byron, you summed it up so well in your comment in the thread and in the youtube link!

As I was putting it together, it was difficult to comprehend the amount of work, time, and talent that went in to each and every piece represented in that thread. I believe I ended up with close to 150 individual images (or so), each representing (displaying) 5 to 15 individual paintings.

...But that thread goes beyond just the artistic talent represented. It shows the humanity and kindness that is abundant at this forum. It was an honor to work on it.

Thank you Lee, Byron, and Silentman... and to everyone else that has been involved with MOARA!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Oh my, what a great thing was made here, Sketchism's work on making the video is astonishing, but it also rests on the tireless work done by all who made those galleries, and Oriane for thinking of it as well!! And of course all the great artists that have their work having gone into it, all amounts to an explosion of creative power. And not to forget the artrage guys who made it all possible in the first place.
    I am just speechless with how great that all turned out, and Sketchism thank you for putting it into a concise and easily viewable format! Love the music too!
    Last edited by Rob in Denver; 01-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

No kidding. I'm in awe as I've said afore.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

,,,, yes and must say Thank You to Byron for putting in the link for this wonderful video, Thank You Byron!!!

Canīt let this one get by without a hearty "Thank you" to Sketchism! What a great video based on that great idea of Orianelima and continued by coops and others (I think ). The Rage brothers should put a link to this on the programīs home page. There canīt be a better way to showcase this amazing program and how it can be used in so many ways. Thanks again!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.