Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Maror's Picturepl.(26.12.08, cityconcept)

Wonderful stuff Maror I especially like the Fog
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

wow fog and scout are so different and both so good. i love the sense of quiet in fog and scout makes me feel that adventure is afoot...i wonder how long ill they realise you nicked a plane from the city :wink:

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Quote Originally Posted by maror
    @d akey

thx, and well this range of works... you can see i couldn't find a style...i'm still searching...i always ask me if it's good or bad when we could do many different styles :?

ANd hey... i just search for some works from you...where are they? i like to see some... :wink:
    Thanks for the interest.

I was a hired gun for years in the art business. So like you, I ended up doing a lot of different styles, and yes, it was hard to do vastly different things much of the time.

But that broad visual experience definitely helped me in certain cases, and satisfied my inherent curiosity.

I don't seem to paint much anymore for whatever reason. Maybe my art karma has played itself out. Maybe I'm no longer getting paid. :lol:

My bliss seems to be currently in the verbal arts and going out and having experiences, getting an understanding of how things work, looking for patterns and rendering these notions into words.

As such, my art, good or bad, is all over these forums.

And I do pop AR up once in a while and push paint around for the fun of it. I'm looking forward to using some of the new features.

@selby, enchanter, bumble

many thanks

@d akey

thanks for your explanation... "many years in art business"=> there must lay some stuff around...:wink:

but you do a great job in here....even without any artworks!

New stuff....
    searching for a landing pad selby :wink:

greez
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tale_134.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	3637  
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

geez hope you have plenty off fuel Maror it looks like rush hour

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Cool Maror.

Those streaks in the sky look like speed marks in a zip pan (I'm sure you've seen them - make a still of a character or space ship or bullet in an action pose and pull through a streaky background to indicate speed.)

The whole hillside looks like it's sliding quickly to its doom.

To counteract that message, you may want to aim your sky stuff more horizontal. bands in the sky normally parallel the horizon line unless you have some kind of cloud shape thing happening. Less hard edged streaky perhaps would not imply the ground is moving.

And if you are simply tilting the shot for drama, then that vertical cliff isn't cooperating.

Anyway, it's good stuff on the whole.

Really enjoyable. I especially like "help for red city"

Reply Maror

Maror... Hiya Matey... I'm Back.....These paintings are great.....Wow I've not been off long but I see your paintings are really so good now.....Really
    good work ....the redcity one looks like the Giants Causeway at sunset... very artistic.......Very well done I like them ALL..... Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Hi Maror,

Just working my way through the Forum to see what I missed.

I love all of these but Fog is special.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

@ d akey

your indeed right with the sky strokes...but i never change a final pic :wink:
    next time.. next time...

@Daverage

Thx alot

@Jacktar

Thx, i always try to push up my skills a lil bit...

@aged p

thx

so here another sci fi stuff....found a pad!

and well another waheed imitation... 8)

greez and good night

maror
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2