ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Royals Vs. The Future

The Royals Vs. The Future

Hi everyone,
    Just upgraded to Artrage 3 Pro two weeks ago, and for my first project painted some backgrounds for a short puppet movie. I painted a lot of the objects on separate layers so that I could do some camera moves in After Effects.

If anyone wants to see the final product, it's on Youtube, called The Royals Vs. The Future.

This project was a bit rushed, so I'm hoping to take my time and learn to use the different brushes. I used chalk and crayon a lot, with the palette knife to smudge things around.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Amazing..and lovely backgrounds. I watched it. Are all those background made with AR3..the iceberg..sea and the ship, the firework? I like the music you made with the video.

I love it Happy New Year 2010 !
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Cool images, and a pretty good animation... here's the link to the YouTube animation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhYz2p9ifY4
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

Well, I don't know ANYTHING about making these animations, so for me seeing yours was an absolute gas. I enjoyed seeing how you used the AR paintings as sets. How you did the rest, I simply have no idea. But the video for me was great fun. I encourage everyone to drop by, take a look and have a good chuckle. Wonderfully inventive, pulling together a story and a message and providing a good laugh all at the same time. Big smiles from me this morning.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

The third one is really cute, and all are beautiful
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Thanks for the comments, everyone! pai, the water and fireworks were created in particleIllusion which is great for all sorts of animated effects. The ship was a store bought wooden model, I debated painting it but chickened out. Maybe next time. But the icebergs, mountains, cave, trees, computer, church and pirate's tavern were all painted.