ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 3 New Pieces . My AR# initiation

3 New Pieces . My AR# initiation

Hi all,

Just to inform you of my first efforts with the upgrades soft...

3 Images added -

Castle Keep, Le Jardin and The Colonel's Mustard.

Hope you like...

-Zoo

Hi zooreka,
    Welcome to the ArtRage forums.Can not see any of your work in the Gallery forums.Repost your work also to the ArtRage Fourms (Gallery) section.Up at the top of the page you'll see button New Thread.Click it and then post from there.
    Marty
    Last edited by mwilneff; 01-01-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Saw your new paintings in the gallery. I'd say you're hooked. Lovely work.

Quote Originally Posted by mwilneff View Post
    Hi zooreka,
    Welcome to the ArtRage forums.Can not see any of your work in the Gallery forums.Repost your work also to the ArtRage Fourms (Gallery) section.Up at the top of the page you'll see button New Thread.Click it and then post from there.
    Marty
    Hi Marty... Joined quite a while back but have been relatively inactive here for months... Thanks for the tip about posting in Gallery forums.. I thought thats what I had done,,, but now see it need be done as a thread.... will do...

BTW Happy New Year to you and yours up there!!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Docsmith626 View Post
    Saw your new paintings in the gallery. I'd say you're hooked. Lovely work.
    Thanks Doc.... I use Painter mainly and Photoshop and though I have owner AR for more than 2 years it is only about 6 months or so I really started to use it. I had a lot of crash issues on the Mac so finally Dave advised me that I could get the Windows version in the members section which I did. I love AR as it has some unique tools ( and in 3 .some very cool additions too) that Painter does not have. I still feel Painter will never be rivalled but for what you get in ArtRage for the price of the package it has to be the best Value for money on the market!

Will definitely be using it more - had faith when I bought V2 and though I had my issues with it I still have a lot of faith in it... Great Product!!!

Thanks for commenting and Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by mwilneff View Post
    Hi zooreka,
    Marty
    Heya Marty.. Did you know that you can view a persons Gallery by just Clicking on their Name in a thread (beside the Avatar)!!! Great!! Just discovered that now... Been a nightmare to otherwise find where people store their work...

Just Click The Nameholder and there is an option ...
    Last edited by zooreka; 01-12-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks for the info zooreka.Good to know.Will make it a little easier to navigate..Hope all is well?
    Marty