ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Clearing Pods from screen

Clearing Pods from screen

I posted this under Technical but probably should have posted here.
    I am using Studio Pro 3 on Windows XP

I would like to be able to have the tool pod, the color pod, the setting pod and the samples pod on the canvas as I work.

I would like to get rid of the sticker pod, the stencil pod, the ref pod and the tracing pod. Any way to do this?

I can get the tool pod and the color pod by making them floating and using the clear canvas command, but can not get the sample and the setting pod up at the same time.
    Carl

The only way I know of for what you want is to have a dual monitor setup. First example - all pods and panels moved on to second monitor. Second example - what you said you wanted:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TotallyClear.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	39300   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TotallyClear2.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	39301  
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

Sure would like to have a screen that looks like that, however, I use a laptop so I doubt that will ever happen. I treat my computer somewhat like an easel. On the porch overlooking the lake, in the great room, in the motorhome, ect. I was hoping there was a keystroke solution. Thanks for the input however.

By the way. I have used and like your video tutorials. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put them together.
    Carl

Greetings, a few people have asked for the ability to clear pods so hopefully it will be fixed in further updates. (fingers crossed)
    What I do is press enter to work in the full screen mode - the other shortcuts listed under 'Edit/Set Keyboard shortcuts/' don't work for me on my laptop because I think the laptop has already designated them for something else, (such as flipping my screen)
    I go back and forth between the full screen and the pod-loaded screen for layers but I can open the tools, colour pickers, refs, samples and other things via shortcuts. Some things work and some things don't - seems like trial and error at this end. You can change the shortcut designations via that menu I mentioned but I haven't got around to trying that yet.

En enter shortcut works very well. I have set my wacom driver to have enter on one of the tablet button, and it is very convenient.