ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pixpaint a house.

Gallery
    View images

Pixpaint a house.

Hi, everyone artrage users.

I was fishing and there was old base of house. I get the idea, paint the house that base. Everyone of this world live some kind of house. So, i take the photo and open this art project to that kind of painting. If you are interesting to take part, and use perhaps artrage, paint a house, imagine house, fantasy house, futuristic, scientific, rock, wood, glass, cloud,,,,,small, big, flat, magic,,,imagination :idea: and style is free. My wish is that you fit and put your paint house on this photos building base,,,, no must but if you want.

My thought is that house pixpainting is not so easy. Let see, i start to make one. :?

Welcome take part of this house project.

Heikki.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Where I come from a foundation like that would be seen because of a forest fire.

What kind of thing destroyed this one do you think, heikki?

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey
    Where I come from a foundation like that would be seen because of a forest fire.

What kind of thing destroyed this one do you think, heikki?

Hi, DAk.

I dont know this history, seem that it was a log-house (if term log is right those old pinewood houses). And old log-houses need to keep care against moisture and rotten. If take care it can work 100-200 year. If dont it rotten 20-50 years. So my thought is that there is noone lives many years and then it rotten. (Rotten, hmm perhaps is right translate, because finnish word rotta=rat and english rotten is near, some finnish word base is english.) Not only one empty house-base in Finland countryside because peopple moves cityes or other countryes after 1960-century.

Gallery
    View images

I put this tips-sketch to see that the house-base is easy to get out from the photo by using grain-tracing and that new-inverse button selection which is near that grain button. And using chalk tool 10-15%, mouse operation.

Gallery
    View images
    heres my woody retreat .......always overlooking the beautiful lake .....keep out of the woods though .....remember this is speggies house of horrors ....hee hee ......hope this is ok heikki .....really good idea .........ps.....i live in a two up two down brick terrace nothing like this one sadly ...........

This is a wonderful idea heikki, this will be one of my last artrage projects for a while im thinking I just currently got a job offering from my uncle and took up the deal, but i will be gone during the weekday's leaving only the weekends for my free time.. So i really dont know how much time i will have left for artrage in the day.. Ooh well i should be completing my house sometime today

Here is my current WIP! updated/edited

Gallery
    View images
    neat guys and good idea Heikki

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    Nice idea Heikki,

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images

My rendition of the house plus

a couple extra details here and there, hope you all don't mind. I saw some of you add some lil goodies here and there, that makes sense...so here's mine! Hope it passes muster!!!

Gallery
    View images
    hehe funny idea...and there are also very funny ideas...

and well here's mine...if first try to paint also a house but i get another idea...not very creative..... :wink:

greez
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2