ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Clear canvas (minor) bug

Clear canvas (minor) bug

Just a small thing, but when in clear canvas mode, when the tool cursor goes through part of the screen that contains a hidden floating panel, it changes to a pointer arrow.

You can see this most clearly when the cursor is set to show the tool. Iíve tested this on Windows Vista and Windows 7. The tool still works though!

(I tried reporting this using the form in members section, but it said it had a problem!)

Thanks for letting us know. I'm able to duplicate this here and have added it to our list to be fixed.

Also, regarding the support page, if you try to send me another support request do you get the same error message? A small number of people appear to be having problems with sending queries via the support page, so if you're happy to try sending me a test via that page and emailing me at support@artrage.com if it fails, I may be able to work out why it's not working for you and get it corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave. Iíve sent an email via the support email address.

Best regards and Happy New Year to you, the ArtRage team and all forum members.